segunda-feira, junho 13, 2005

Pouco para dizer...

Não me apetece escrever... E ultimamente também não tem saído grande coisa... Por isso deixo os outros falarem por mim desta vez:



My eyes seek reality
My fingers seek my veins
There’s a dog at your back step
He must come in from the rain
I fall ’cause I let go
The net below has rot away

The trash fire is warm
But nowhere safe from the storm
And I can’t bear to see
What I’ve let me be
So wicked and worn
So as I write to you
Of what is done and to do
Maybe you’ll understand
And won’t cry for this man
’cause low man is due

Please forgive me

And I cry to the alleyway
Confess all to the rain
But I lie straight to the mirror
The one I’ve broken to match my face

So low the sky is all I see
All I want from you is forgive me
So you bring this poor dog in from the rain
Though he just wants right back out again


("Low Man's Lyrics" - Hetfield/Ulrich)

Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Lasanha said...

Não tou a ver qual é música mas curto a foto do cão :)

Abraço

10:29 da tarde  
Blogger Eu said...

"Low Man's Lyrics" - Reload
Não é grande coisa mas pronto...

Abraço

12:03 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home