domingo, julho 23, 2006

Our Highway














Por vezes, a noite faz-nos tomar caminhos estranhos...
Não me arrependo de nada e amei todas as estradas que percorri.
Cada uma à sua maneira...
Todas deixaram saudades...
Mas nenhuma como a última...
E a nossa viagem está apenas a começar...
*
Pearls and swine bereft of me
Long and weary my road has been
I was lost in the cities
Alone in the hills
No sorrow or pity for leaving I feel

Friends and liars don’t wait for me
I’ll get on all by myself
I put millions of miles
Under my heels
And still too close to you
I feel

I am not your rolling wheels
I am the highway
I am not your carpet ride
I am the sky
I am not your blowing wind
I am the lightening
I am not your autumn moon
I am the night
The night

*

(I am the highway - Audioslave)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Oiiiiiiii!

Só queria k soubesses k não há ninguem com kem eu gostasse mais de percorrer esta estrada...

Kissy(L)

Ass:Eu ;p

10:32 da tarde  
Blogger Mariana said...

Há sempre uma viagem a começar, um mundo que não se conhece, pessoas às quais nunca vimos o sorriso. É por isso que a estrada,seja de noite ou de dia, tem este estranho prazer de nos envolver. É um caminho de liberdade. E livres são também os momentos que passamos junto daqueles que mais gostamos. Por tudo o que ficou e por tudo o que ainda há-de vir (seja em Barcelona ou na praia de Espinho)tudo de bom para ti.

Beijo

9:58 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Enjoyed a lot! Honda motorcycle rear tail lights receive free adult stories in email stock pots Keno monte carlo online http://www.pie-graphs-of-fishing.info/Mitsubishi-50-big-screen-tv.html Wheel chair accessible furniture Cheap calls to ireland mobiles contemporary area rugs Mitsubishi montero limited Navy conference chairs flats boating Buy wellbutrin by mail turbos mitsubishi contact lens australia Returning student scholarship Oriental weavers of america lauden area rug Off bad debt Rugs express area rugs discount rugs Arbor awning michigan Cruise departing from ny

6:26 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home